Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Chrissie cards.....

these ones i made using the fabric pastels again , this time mixing up the colors. I bought some Christmas stickers to add to them but another really good way is to recycle old cards.
Trouble is i can never find where i put them, when i go to make them!
I have heaps put away somewhere! I love sequin mesh , its so versatile.....



These were gift tags ......
I also wanted to say how much i enjoy this blogging thing. Its opened up a whole new online world. I have met some wonderful people from all different parts of the world and very much appreciate all the nice comments too.

Now i am off to play with my new embellisher.... ooohhh cant wait... Jenxo

8 comments:

Diane said...

Love all the cards & especially the mesh look. The tags are absolutely adorable!

kelsey said...

What a great idea to recycle images from your previous cards! I also loved your fabric ones in the previous post, wonderful! Pity I don't do the Christmas card thing anymore....I'd pinch your idea!!! lol

Jacky said...

Hi Jen, your Chissy cards are wonderful...you are inspiration to us all (says she who went out and bought some today!!!). I do make a few for close friends though, but not nearly as many as I should.

Loved the first cards with the fabric and these are gorgeous too...your friends will be very impressed!!!

Debbi Baker said...

I haven't been around much lately so am a bit behind but I just have to tell you that all your Chrissy stuff is so innovative and fun! I love it all and it really makes me smile which is of course always good - especially today as I have a numb face from 75 minutes in the dentist chair :((

Margaret said...

cool cards,I like the fabric/ paper combination you're doing with these. Also love love love the fabric beads a few posts back!!
wow! will be watching out for your inchie productions!!

kelsey said...

Just responding to your question on my blog about caran d'ache crayons as compared to Lyra's. I haven't tried the cd ones but if I was you, I'd give them a go as I think they are a good quality and should work the same!

You haven't got a place for me to email you on your blog so send me your email addy and I'll send the instructions for the technique.

Leslie Rubio said...

I love your cards-so very nice! I have never seen fabric crayons before-I will have to look for them.

I have so enjoyed reading your blog with your lovely positive spirit in place.

Thanks for sharing and come visit me sometime!

Blessings,
Leslie
www.leslielovinlife.blogspot.com

Leslie Rubio said...

Thanks for coming over. I added myself as a follower of your blog so I can easily click on your photo to see what you're up to!

I enjoyed hearing from you and I will be over again to see you too!

Blessings,
Leslie