Monday, December 30, 2013

more Christmas making....






I discovered that its really easy to alter bought Christmas decorations ....
 
I bought these little heart decs , they were gold and purple and then I found some cool glitter birds...
 
 
no before pics sorry....
 
 
 
I simply pulled the caps of the hearts and cut the cord on the birds and then sprayed with white paint ... any paint would do....
 
 
 
then I covered them with little scraps of napkin [ I layer]  and tissue....using gel medium [or modge podge would do]
 
.....a bit of kindy glitz, blinged them up ....:)
 
 
the craft girls got their hearts stuck to their enves with  gorgeous gold washi tape from Blue Bazaar
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
as the the birdies were foam underneath, it was easy to stab a  hole in back and hot glue a wire hanger  in.....
 
 
 then I packaged the birdies into gelli enevelopes for the MMgirls....
 
 
 
such a great way to use your gelli papers and any excuse to use some more washi :)

 

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh Jen... they are all SO gorgeous... beautiful Christmas treasures... I adore mine...

Jenny ♥

Margaret said...

Love these, what a fab idea!
have a great start to 2014!! Mx

~*~Patty S said...

ooo SOlovely Jen ♥

I am always drawn to he♥rts and yours turned out beautifully...all so gorgeous and sparkly!

oxo

Sherry said...

Oooh Jen, everything looks amazing - those girls are so lucky!

Happy New Year to you too xx

Sunshineshelle said...

Very late but really love these ideas!

Uouo Uo said...

great work

تصميم مواقع




amazing

شركة تنظيف بالرياض




good job Beautiful! :)

حراج السيارات