Tuesday, January 15, 2013

thank you's.........

last night I spent the night composing blog posts in my head so I thought if I wanted any sleep tonight I had better get this one posted... I think its a guilty conscience..

I received some lovely goodies before Christmas, like this prize I won from Patty.... it came beautifully parcelled up with this lovely hand dyed seam binding :)

definitely will be finding a use for that....

inside was some her tiny bleached trees...I just love these, I haven't done anything with them yet but they are so cute...  
and then this lovely queen annes lace ornament which I pinned to my Christmas wall.:)
 
I love it,
 
 I have a little piece of Virginia,USA in my home :)


thank you dear Patty....

and then from jacky I received her collaborative cloth that I will be sending off in feb.... she also sent one of her Christmas cards...love the art work but I did smile when I saw the envelope...one of my washi Christmas trees...:)


I have loved working on her colourful horse and cloth , its been great to take some handstitching to craft each wed too....jenny and I both struggle with what to take that's not inky, painty or messy :)

I've also loved the way she has just partially woven it at the top....

so that's a start, should get some sleep tonight :).....
  I don't know about you but this new format blogger requires a bit more html expertise when cutting and pasting photos...takes me forever....(((

to blogging friends who are sick or having operations I am sending good vibes and much love to you......take care and look forward to seeing you back online soon.....xxxx jen

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful goodies Jen... love the gorgeous gift from Patty.... and fabulous cloth and card from Jacky... hope you sleep well tonight...

Jenny ♥

~*~Patty S said...

aren't you sweet dear Jen ... it makes me smile to know some wee trees have a new home with you ... you are better than I am in your thank you's ... I still have lots in my head (gets kind of backed up in there I'm afraid!)

your stitching progressive certainly looks like fun ... I have been doing a bit of stitching again on some prayer flags for a local swap

seems it is taking me awhile to come out of a post holiday slump

hugs to you dear friend!
oxo
p.s. I LOVE your washi tree inspiration

manomij said...

You have some lovely things here Jen. Those trees are divine, can't wait to see what you are having in store for them?
ManonX

Jacky said...

Beautiful gifts from Patty...those trees are gorgeous (and I'm sure they will feature in your artwork soon...or maybe for next Christmas???)

Funny to see my cloth again. So different to my normal colours and style...cant wait to see what you girls add to it.

Jacky xox

JansArtyJunk said...

Gorgeous Goodies Jen ..just love those little bleached trees from patty...and the collaborative cloth looks pretty cool too..what a great thing to be involved in...yep ..I've been having trouble with posting the blogger pics thing too...Agh! Have a lovely weekend in the sun..think of us back here in the snow LOL!x x

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful collaboration that is! It already looks very special and so are Patty's lovely gifts! =)

An'Angelia Thompson said...

Jen, I have so much pre-holiday catching up to do that it's not funny! I still have gifts that I received that I haven't yet acknowledged on my blog (thanks for the reminder). Have a wonderful 2013 and thanks for stopping by! xoxo

Oxana said...

Beautiful gifts!!!

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Your treasures are wonderful! Thank you so much for your sweet visit. Much appreciated! ~ k

Eliza said...

Wht a wondeful collection of goodies you have especially love the lace ornament, beautiful.

Eliza

denthe said...

That horse that you're working on is lovely! So colourful and happy. Looking forward to what you'll be doing with your wonderful goodies ....