Wednesday, May 16, 2012

29 face, May 12 ...


i've got a bit behind with my faces,ive kept making them but struggled with the posting of them....we had a big weekend with lucys 21st on Sat, mothers day on Sunday and then two looong days with work.....

We had a lovely night out with lucy



and the cake was a hit.....




so to my darling girl.......many many happys, love you heaps.... xoxo


Little Miss Lucy Locket.....


ive got heaps more to post about lucy 21st but will catch up my faces over the next two days and now its off to bed for me :)

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a gorgeous photo of Luce and Charlie... so glad you had such a lovely weekend... and awesome cake Jen... you did good my friend...
And sweet Lucy Locket... she is a darling... glad you made it through stocktake... only one more to go...

Hugs
Jenny x

Anonymous said...

I love that sweet face!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

LoVe "Little Miss Lucy Locket!"

shirley said...

Miss Lucy Locket is adorable...love it!

Linda said...

Your drawn girl has a sweet face. Love her.