Sunday, September 21, 2008

Slack Blogger Award....

I nominate myself for the 'Slack Blogger Award'.....





I guess a 70hr work week will do that to you....


and then its taken me all week to start to feel normal......


and then when i am feeling happy and looking forward to Sunday off to do some sewing , on my way home from work, i trip [nothing there i might add just 2 left feet !!] and spend an interesting 2 mins lying on the concrete, gasping for air with interesting sounds coming out of my mouth!!!

NOT bad words but moans form my poor old lungs trying to reinflate themselves!!!!!

My cheek copped the brunt of it too and my right hand, so now sewing today, feel like i have been run over by truck!!!


And so the good news...


no more stocktake yey!!!


Lucy's dress went off to Elmore yey!!!
FINISHED!!!!!! double Yey!!!


here's a sneak peak....







and i recieved some lovely mail [atc's] from the very nice Jan in England......



These are little origami Asian 'Dudes'!!




and i really love this one, its the packing tape transfer method, part of an image transfer swap we are doing in a Yahoo group. I can never get it to work, i end up peeling holes in the image!!

hope you all have good week ....... jenxo



2 comments:

Jacky said...

Wow Jen, you have been in the wars! Took a buster myself last week, must be the time of year???
Dont talk to me about stocktake...we have ours coming up in October (hate it, shouldnt be allowed!!!).
Your ATC's are gorgeous, love those little origami ladies...mmmm the transfer tape method, havent been able to manage that one yet.
Your daughters dress looks very interesting, do we get to see a full photo at a later date?

Jen xo said...

hI Jacky, thanks, will post lots of pics after the fashion parade and judging oct 9th.

Hope you didnt hurt yourself too badly either, jenxo