Thursday, July 31, 2008

only one more sleep....

ooooh i cant wait to head off this weekend.

I am heading off to Heathcote Country Lodge for a craft retreat with my craft girls!

Got my craft supplies nearly packed and a big bottle of Baileys to share!!!

Faye totally spoils us with her great food and hospitality. It used to be an old squash courts and has been converted into this brilliant big room for craft groups. Its really light, warm and has plenty of tables to use. The bush market is on Saturday and there are some neat secondhand places to visit.

My friend Di and i are going to do some wet felting which i am really looking forward to and we have all made little make and takes as well.

I am very impressed with Sue, she has all scrapbooking organised with her LO's preplanned with her photos and embellishments in clear pockets! You have to take sooo much stuff when you are scrapping!!! I tend to be a more of a wing it kind of person!!!!!

Anyhow heres a pic from last year, just B4 we packed up and looking down from the top of the squash court.

1 comment:

Jacky said...

You lucky thing... a get together with your arty friends...wish I was coming too (the Baileys sounds nice!)

Look forward to seeing what you make after the weekend.